[R] Any package to perform HLM (PROC GENMOD) like logistic regression in R?

William M. Grove grove001 at umn.edu
Fri Oct 21 08:03:42 CEST 2005

I know there are very nice facilities in Pinhiero and Bates for doing
HLM-type modeling for continuous dependent variables.  But I would
like to be able to do repeated measures logistic regression, or LR on
clustered observations (at least with exchangeable correlation
structures, and preferably with more general choices of
within-cluster correlation structures).  Have I missed seeing some
package in R that will do this, more or less the way GENMOD does in
SAS?  I have not found a package to do thus in my scanning thus far.

Regards,

Will Grove       |
Psychology Dept. |
U. of Minnesota  |

X-headers have PGP key info.; Call 612.625.1599 to verify key
fingerprint before
accepting signed mail as authentic!