[R] FYI Paris CRAN mirror out ?

Jean-Louis Abitbol abitbol at sent.com
Wed Oct 26 12:48:38 CEST 2005

Good day to all,

Just for info if this can be of any use to R maintainers the update
package through the France (Paris) CRAN mirror does not seem to work.
France (Lyon)  works fine though.

The Paris mirror used to work fine a while ago (can't remember exactly
when !).

Here is a copy of today's session (but this has occured several times in
the past few days).

 R : Copyright 2005, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 2.2.0  (2005-10-06 r35749)
ISBN 3-900051-07-0
> update.packages(ask='graphics')
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---

Avis : unable to access index for repository
http://mirror.internet.tp/cran/bin/windows/contrib/2.2

Not a major issue but I thought I should let you know.

Regards, Jean-Louis