[R] solving ODE's in matrix form with lsoda()

Woodrow Setzer wsetzer at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 26 15:56:11 CEST 2005

Jorge,
If you'll send me details of the error messages, I'll see what I can do to help.  I notice in your posting there is a missing ')' in the next to last line of model, but no error message; I don't suppose that could have anything to do with it?
(send the details to my work email: setzer.woodrow AT epa DOT gov).

In general, I'm willing to help people trying to use lsoda, but it is generally better to email me directly (as the package author, as recommended in the posting guide) rather than through r-help.

Woody Setzer

Woodrow Setzer
National Center for Computational Toxicology
US Environmental Protection Agency
Research Triangle Park, NC 27711