[R] how to predict with logistic model in package logistf ?

David Firth d.firth at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 19:22:22 CEST 2005

On 27 Oct 2005, at 09:18, jinlong li wrote:

> dear community,
>      I am a beginer in R , and can't predict with logistic model  in
> package
> logistf,

Not exactly the answer to your question, but an alternative to the
logistf package, which purports to do similar things, is brlr (which
does provide a predict method).  Does this work for you?

   library(brlr)
   data(sex2)
   fit <- brlr(case ~ age + oc + vic + vicl + vis + dia, data = sex2)
   predict(fit, newdata = sex2)

David