[R] its dates masked by chron

Whit Armstrong whit at twinfieldscapital.com
Thu Oct 27 22:44:24 CEST 2005

Uwe,

It was unclear whether you were referring to chron or its as being
unmaintained.

I still maintain its, and I'm actually releasing a new version tonight
since Kurt has pointed out that the current version is failing package
checking.

It seems that both its and chron use namespaces.  I thought the intent
of namespaces was to prevent problems like this.

If there are namespace experts out there who can suggest a fix to this
problem, I'm happy to put it into the next release.

-Whit