[R] SpatStat Kest - Error Message help

DrakeGis drakegis at dacafe.com
Thu Sep 1 11:44:26 CEST 2005

Hi I'm working with the function Kest in the package SpatStat (under LINUX
with R 2.1.0). In order to evaluate the statistical significance of my
point pattern I'm doing 999 Montecarlo replications. The script that use
the Kest function runs OK for most of the different point patterns that I
have but for a particular point pattern, which have only 17 points, it
runs until the 34th iteration and then I receive this message:

Error in "[<-"(`*tmp*`, index, value = NULL) :
	incompatible types (1000) in subassignment type fix
Execution halted

  Do you have any idea about what could be the cause of this ? Thanks in
advance

        D.

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive EDA news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the EDA CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.edacafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.