[R] Reference manual is not available in the help menu of the rgui

Sean O'Riordain sean.oriordain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:32:19 CEST 2005

Actually, I've started reading the reference manual... :-)

I printed it out 2-to-a-page and I'm working my way through it, in
order to learn about the full capabilities of the base system... I
know I'm not going to remember everything, but when I bump into a
particular problem, I'll know what type of solutions to use and what
sort of keywords to search for...  frequently the problem with help is
knowing that vital keyword when I in my ignorant non-statistician way
want to use another vocabularly... :-)

cheers!
Sean