[R] png scaling problem

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:38:27 CEST 2005

I can't reproduce this problem.  It works fine for me.
Some possibilities are:

1. check which version of fig2dev you are using.  If you
are on Windows I am using the fig2dev that comes in
winfgi142.zip by Andreas Schmidt found at:

   http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~huluvu/WinFIG.htm

Here is the version info I get:

C:\bin>fig2dev -h | findstr Windows
Windows version 2 (02/08/2004) by Andreas Schmidt

2. Also, it seems from your output that fig2dev uses ghostscript.
I am using ghostscript 8.13.  Check what version you are
using.