[R] Fisher's method in discriminant analysis

C NL cniharral_rhelp at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 7 09:35:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

   I read your answer and the message you pointed me
at, and you talked about the page 347 of the book MASS
3 in your posting as a place where the Fisher's method
was mentioned. The thing is that I don't have that
book, so I would like to ask you if you can give me
that information. If you don't, do you know any other
resource where I can search for it?

   I'm desperately looking for information related to
how to obtain Fisher's classification functions, and I
don't know if it is too obvious or simply I'm not
finding what I need.

   Thanks a lot and sorry for my insistence.

Regards Carlos

 --- Adaikalavan Ramasamy <ramasamy at cancer.org.uk>
escribió:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/34951.html