[R] Sorting Text Frames

Murray Jorgensen maj at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Sep 7 10:32:39 CEST 2005

Uwe Ligges wrote:
> I guess there is just too much space or some special characters in your
> variables that cause problems when printing ...
> Hence you have to "debug" your data yourself.
>
> Uwe Ligges

However the problem persists when I don't try to print the fram "thanks"
to a file.

thanks[tord[1:74],]
gives me row numbers, V1 and V2 to the console, but

thanks[tord[1:75],]
gives only the row numbes and V1.

It is not a special problem with row tord[75]:

 > thanks[tord[75],]
                                               V1
    V2
1192 Votic (Russia) [may God give you health]    Antagoo Jumal tervüt teilee

Murray Jorgensen
--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand