[R] references in the manual to endnote and spanish versions of everything

Chris Buddenhagen chrisb at fcdarwin.org.ec
Wed Sep 7 14:40:51 CEST 2005

Chris Buddenhagen, Botany Department, Charles Darwin Research Station, Santa
Cruz,Galapagos. Mail: Charles Darwin Foundation, Casilla 17-01-3891 Avenida
6 de Diciembre N36-109 y Pasaje California Quito, ECUADOR

Dear all

1) I have been really pleased with R as a means of doing and learning
statistics. I work in a Spanish speaking country- and I wanted to pass on
the benefits of R to my Spanish speaking colleagues. There are a couple of
introductions to R in Spanish but I could only find Portuguese installation
option, is there a Spanish version of the fullref manual or the program?

2) You can some references out of R and the help files in BibTex or LaTex or
something, does anyone have the refs entered into endnote? Can you extract
them into something readable by endnote?

Chris Buddenhagen, Botany Department, Charles Darwin Research Station, Santa
Cruz, Galapagos
Mailing address: Charles Darwin Foundation Casilla 17-01-3891 Avenida 6 de
Diciembre N36-109 y Pasaje California Quito, ECUADOR