[R] adding text to the corner of a lattice plot

Edzer J. Pebesma e.pebesma at geo.uu.nl
Fri Sep 9 16:48:53 CEST 2005

The following worked for me:

 > xyplot(rnorm(100)~ rnorm(100),
key=list(text=list(title="mytext"),corner=c(0,0)))

but I'm sure there are better ways of doing this (esp. if you need
the key for the key!)
--
Edzer

Matt Wiener wrote:

I think this message from the help archives might address your question
(found using the query "lattice mtext" on R site search:
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/51605.html.

Hope this helps,

Matt Wiener