[R] poisson mean hypothesis

Jan Wijffels Jan.Wijffels at ucs.kuleuven.be
Mon Sep 12 12:11:50 CEST 2005

Dimitris,
Thanks for the test. But you are using a normal approximation to the
poisson distribution. This is not applicable in my case. I was more
looking for an exact test. Probably based on Garwood's (1936) confidence
interval. If there is already an R implementation available, than this
would be helpful for me.

Jan