[R] Document clustering for R

David Ruau David.Ruau at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Sep 13 11:50:03 CEST 2005

Hi,
We discovered that the package "amap" contain a distance calculation
function call Dist which can calculate the distance according to a
method call "pearson" which is in fact the "not centered Pearson" which
seems to be the cosine distance.
Could you tell me what do you think on that?

Best regards,
David