[R] How to erase objects

v.schlecht@arcor.de v.schlecht at arcor.de
Tue Sep 13 13:08:55 CEST 2005

Hi, I admit that I rather carelessly built lots of large objects and therefore ran out of memory. Most objects, which I have at the moment are now unnecessary, but it would take a lot of time to recreate the last few ones from scratch. So I would like to erase (get rid of) selected objects in order to be able to continue. Does anyone know how I could do this?

Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1