[R] Rcommander and simple chisquare

Christian Jost jost at cict.fr
Thu Sep 15 12:39:34 CEST 2005

In this years biostat teaching I will include Rcommander (it indeed
simplifies syntax problems that makes students frequently miss the
core statistical problems). But I could not find how to make a simple
chisquare comparison between observed frequencies and expected
frequencies (eg in genetics where you expect phenotypic frequencies
corresponding to 3:1 in standard dominant/recessif alleles). Any idea
where this feature might be hidden? Or could it be added to
Rcommander?

Thanks, Christian.

ps: in case I am not making myself clear, can Rcommander be made to perform