[R] R Reference Card (especially useful for Newbies)

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Fri Sep 16 18:56:06 CEST 2005

If you can fix the problem, please let me know. I too have noticed the
same error. In the past the text did not spread to a fifth  page.
John

John Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
Baltimore VA Medical Center GRECC and
University of Maryland School of Medicine Claude Pepper OAIC

University of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524

410-605-7119
- NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu

>>> Randall R Schulz <rschulz at sonic.net> 09/16 11:53 AM >>>
Bert,

On Friday 16 September 2005 08:21, Berton Gunter wrote:
> Newbies (and others!) may find useful the R Reference Card made
> available by Tom Short and Rpad at
> http://www.rpad.org/Rpad/Rpad-refcard.pdf  or through the
> "Contributed" link on CRAN (where some other reference cards are
also
> linked).

This is truly handy. Thanks for pointing it out.

It's too bad there are five orphaned lines of text on an otherwise
blank
page five. Do you or does anyone know of a way to reformat this
reference card to fit on four pages? Is the original TeX available?

> -- Bert Gunter

Again, thanks for the pointer.

Randall "Rnewbie" Schulz