[R] Pasting into Tk table widget?

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Fri Sep 16 21:20:04 CEST 2005

jhallman at frb.gov writes:

> I'm working on a matrix editor using the Tk table widget, and it is almost
> done.  It slices, dices, etc., and it can paste into Excel from an R session
> running on Linux.  What I don't know how to do is paste from Excel into a Tk
> table, and Google is not helping me.  Can anyone lend me a clue?

That should be completely independent of R, so perhaps ask on the Tcl
newsgroup? Or maybe ask the moodss maintainer who popped in on the r-devel
list a week or so back. Sounds like you are mixing operating systems
and that could be an issue I suppose.

--
   O__  ---- Peter Dalgaard             Øster Farimagsgade 5, Entr.B