[R] Are least-squares means useful or appropriate?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Sep 20 06:54:52 CEST 2005

Estimado Felipe:

	  If you provide a very simple example (as suggested in the posting
guide, www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html), it would allow those of
use who rarely use SAS to respond.  Try to think of the simplest
possible toy data set and analysis that shows the difference between the
SAS answer and the answer you get from a certain R function.  If you
post something simple of that nature that someone can copy from your
email into R and try other things in a minute or two, it will likely
increase the speed and utility of a reply.

	  Buena Suerte,
	  spencer graves

Felipe wrote:

Spencer Graves, PhD