[R] multi-class histogram?

Karin Lagesen karin.lagesen at medisin.uio.no
Fri Sep 23 10:45:12 CEST 2005

I am new to R, and I couldn't find the answers to my question in a faq.
This could however be because I didn't know what to look for...:)

I have three classes of data, data for bacteria, archaea and eukaryotes.
I wish to display these in a histogram where all of the values are used
to calculate each column. But, I want each column split in three, where
the size of each coloured area represents the proportions of the values
in that column that comes from each of the three classes. Do you have
any tips on how I do this?

Karin
--
Karin Lagesen, PhD student