[R] graphics guide?

Tuszynski, Jaroslaw W. JAROSLAW.W.TUSZYNSKI at saic.com
Tue Sep 27 15:59:45 CEST 2005

If you like to learn from examples than you will find plenty of them in the
following 3 web-sites

http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/RGraphics/rgraphics.html
http://www.stat.ucl.ac.be/ISpersonnel/lecoutre/R/svGraphGallery/dock/svGalle
ry.html
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/

 Jarek
 Jarek Tuszynski, PhD.                           o / \
 Science Applications International Corporation  <\__,|
 (703) 676-4192                                   ">  \
 Jaroslaw.W.Tuszynski at saic.com                     `   \