[R] suggest some books or materials for matrices basics , its partitions, iterations, clusturing

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Sep 27 22:25:57 CEST 2005

	  Your question seems almost too broad, but I will attempt a brief
response.

	  Have you reviewed the material on matrices in "An Introduction to R",
avaliable via, e.g., "help.start()"?  Also, have you reviewed LAPACK
(http://www.netlib.org/lapack/)?

	  If the answer to both is "yes", submit another post (after reading
the posting guide, www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html, which should
increase the chances that you will get a quick, useful reply).

	  spencer graves

booop booop wrote:

> Dear sir,
> Could anybody kindly suggest me some good
> e-books(which are available in the internet),or other
> materials in the web....
> sites to refer examples ...
> in the following area
>
> matrices & its basics....