[R] multiple plots on same x axis

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Sep 29 11:58:09 CEST 2005

Hi

You can use e.g. plot - points construction

plot(Day, gene1)
points(Day, gene2, col=2)

see
?points
?lines

You also need to set appropriate y range by ylim argument to first
plot. And if you used search facility in CRAN and asked it

multiple plots on same x axis

you would have got many other posibilities for your question.

HTH
Petr