[R] multidimensional integration

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Sep 29 21:45:42 CEST 2005

	  Which version of R on which operating system crashes with which
version of adapt?

	  What are you trying to integrate?  Is it pure R, or do you link to
something else like C++?  RSitSearch("integrate in 2 dimensions")
produced 10 hits.  Other searches produced more.  My bottom line is that
"adapt" has been around for a while.

	  Can you provide a reproducible example of your problem -- preferably
one as simple as possible, following the posting guide,
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  (I believe that people who
follow the posting guide usually get quicker, more useful answers.)

	  spencer graves

Marcel Prokopczuk wrote:
> dear all,
>
> i have the following problem: i want to integrate a two-dimensional
> function. unfortunately R crashes when i try to use adapt() and i get a nice
> windows message with some hex-code.
> do anybody of you knows how to avoid this or knows another more stable
> function than adapt()
>
> thanks a lot
>
> marcel

Spencer Graves, PhD