[R] Delayed output from print(). Help for creating status output.

Monty B. montezumasrevenge at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:51:32 CEST 2006

Hello all,

As this is my first time posting to this mailing list, I think I
should thank all the people who have contributed to the project. Many
man-hours have been saved on my part!

My question is simple - when i run a longer simulation, I would like
to be able to output the progress, typically "n% complete" at regular
intervals. It seems like R batches these outputs, or only responds
when i scroll the output window.

I am using R 2.2.1 for windows. Any suggestions or workarounds?

cheers,
Monty