[R] Time Series Objects/ MC Simulation

Keith Sabol sabolk at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:56:49 CEST 2006

I am attempting to value convertible bonds through a Monte Carlo approach.
I want to express call schedules as date-price tuples. Naturally, these
tuples need to be expanded to match the frequency of the innovations in the
MC process.

1. Is there a straigh-forward way to accomplish this "expansion"?
2. I have noted the existance of ts, its, zoo and fCalendar.  Does anyone
have an opion on the relative merits of these, particularly with respect to
speed in a simulation framework?

Your assistance and insights are appreciated.
Keith