[R] saving estimates from a for loop for later use

Brian Quinif bquinif at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:35:18 CEST 2006

Thanks to the help of many on this list, I am now an R user and have
been able to write some functioning code to do matching estimation.

I have two for loops (i in 1:3, and j in 0:2).  Within the loops, I
had been creating matrices of relevant estimation coefficents in order
to make lots of LaTeX tables.

Well, now I want to be able to combine the results of many different
estimations from within the loops into one larger table outside the
loops.

How can I save the estimation results from each iteration of the
estimation within a loop for later use outside the loop?

Thanks,

BQ