[R] copying and pasting to R in linux

Larry Howe larry.howe at comjet.com
Sun Apr 9 08:18:58 CEST 2006

Louis,

OK, I don't use any GUI, just the command line. Everything works fine on the
command line.

I had the same problem with downloaded Suse 10. It doesn't contain all the
same packages that the purchased version does. You have to do Yast /
Installation Source and add installation sources. They are listed at
http://en.opensuse.org/Package_Repositories

Larry