[R] sweave error

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 17 20:06:19 CEST 2006

I would guess that you're trying to create a plot with a legend, and
something in the legend specifications isn't right. That guess is
based on presence of "key = ... " in the *warning* message.

Does your R code succeed outside of sweave?

Without some context, it's difficult to say. (the posting guide gives
suggestions on what kind of information to include,
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html)

-Don