[R] I am surprised (and a little irritated)

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Wed Apr 19 23:46:38 CEST 2006

>Detlef Steuer <detlef.steuer at hsu-hamburg.de>write:
>  I`m the one to blame for the readme :-) and for providing the rpms.
>
> If you encounter such big problems my readme sucks. But I'm open for
> critisism and will improve on the current situation for the
> release of R-2.3.0 next monday.

Even as you sit under seige, let me take this opportunity to thank you (and
ALL the other countless developers, maintainers and list contributers) for
the TIRELESS work you do to make R one of the most robust open source
projects I know about.  We the 'end users'. are indebted for your energies
and talents in ways most of us can never even contemplate.

Thanks to you all for your service to the greater good, and for being
willing to step up and incrementally strive for excellence.

Rob

Robert W. Baer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Physiology
A. T. Still University of Health Science
800 W. Jefferson St.
Kirksville, MO 63501-1497 USA