[R] I am surprised (and a little irritated)

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Thu Apr 20 15:26:42 CEST 2006

Detlef:

For your information.  A few days ago I ordered SuSE 10, the version
corresponding to the old "Professional".  It arrived today, and was
installed.  When the R-base rpm was downloaded with Mozilla Firebird,
it was only to open it when the download was finished, click the
"install with YaST" button, and everything went smooth.  I had to
insert the DVD, where it looked like all the other components were found.

So, most of the necessary modifications in the readme will refer to
the OpenSuse version alone.  The commercial version is very simple.

Tom

| Tom Backer Johnsen, Psychometrics Unit,  Faculty of Psychology |
| University of Bergen, Christies gt. 12, N-5015 Bergen,  NORWAY |
| Tel : +47-5558-9185                        Fax : +47-5558-9879 |
| Email : backer at psych.uib.no    URL : http://www.galton.uib.no/ |