[R] online tutorials

falissard falissard_b at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 21 14:16:28 CEST 2006

If you are not afraid by exoticism, this web site
http://www.kb.u-psud.fr/acces-etudiant/cours/biostat/Biostat.htm
is a French speaking multimedia online tutorial to R...
Best regards,
Bruno

Bruno Falissard
INSERM U669, PSIGIAM
"Paris Sud Innovation Group in Adolescent Mental Health"
Maison de Solenn
97 Boulevard de Port Royal
75679 Paris cedex 14, France
tel : (+33) 6 81 82 70 76