[R] R debugging options

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Apr 21 18:20:45 CEST 2006

	  Regarding a function that lists functions, have you considered
"getFunctions" in library(svIDE)?  You need to provide the argument, as
in "getFunctions(1)";   "getFunctions()" returns an error message.

	  Beyond this, the "objects" function in S-Plus (at least version 6.2)
has a "classes" argument, which the R 2.2.1 implementation does not
have.  It doesn't look like it would be too difficult to add such an
argument to "objects" in R, but I have not been in a position to
volunteer to do it, and without that, I didn't feel it was appropriate
for me to suggest it.

	  hope this helps,
	  spencer graves