[R] Store results of for loop

Christos Hatzis christos at silicoinsights.com
Mon Apr 24 22:49:31 CEST 2006

It is not very clear how you want to index your results vector.

If ss contains the indices of the results vector that you are trying to
change, this implies that you have a vector of length 9.  In this case

results <- numeric(max(ss))
results[ss] <- ss + 1

will do the trick.

Or in case that ss contains the values that you want to augment by 1

results <- numeric(length(ss))
Results <- ss + 1

Am I missing something?

-Christos