[R] JGR problem

Fernando Saldanha fsaldan1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:17:02 CEST 2006

I just installed JGR version 1.3 and I am having a problem. When I try
to load the library RQuantLib I get an error message. The same program
runs perfectly well when I just run rgui.exe. I have pasted the screen
below. The version of R I am using is 2.2.1.

Thanks for any help.

FS

> rm(list=ls())
>
> # Import libraries
> library(tseries)

    'tseries' version: 0.9-30

    'tseries' is a package for time series analysis and computational finance.

    See 'library(help="tseries")' for details.

> library(zoo)
> library(RQuantLib)
Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)) :
	unable to load shared library 'C:/Program
Files/R/R-2.2.1/library/RQuantLib/libs/RQuantLib.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  Invalid access to memory location.
Error in library(RQuantLib) : .First.lib failed for 'RQuantLib'