[R] www.r-project.org

Clint Bowman clint at ecy.wa.gov
Tue Apr 25 19:33:17 CEST 2006

I must agree with Jon--the site is clean and material is easily found and
readily available.  I wouldn't want changes which, while visually
stimulating, would detract from the clarity of presentation.

What I don't see is a way for the visitor to contact the Web page
maintainer to comment or suggest changes.

Clint

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	clint at ecy.wa.gov
Air Dispersion Modeler		INTERNET:	clint at math.utah.edu
Air Quality Program		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
Department of Ecology		FAX:		(360) 407-7534

	USPS:  		PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
	Parcels:	300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274