[R] www.r-project.org

bogdan romocea br44114 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:50:32 CEST 2006

I agree it would be worthwhile to make some cosmetic changes to
r-project.org (nothing fancy though - no javascript, Flash etc). The
general public may not be fully aware of how R compares to other
statistical software, and I doubt that a web site which looks like it
was put together 10 years ago helps bend the perceptions in the right
direction. (Also, can someone finally change the graph on the first
page??)