[R] www.r-project.org

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Apr 25 21:33:05 CEST 2006

Hi, Gabor:  <inline>
Gabor Grothendieck wrote:

> On Windows, right click the web page, choose Properties and
> copy the url there.

That works, and I will use it in the future.  Thanks.

However, if the subject is not "educating Spencer Graves" but "how to
make "www.r-project.org" more user friendly, then it still might help to
display as "Address" the actual web address of the archive page rather
than "www.r-project.org".  It may not look as pretty, but I'm for
function first and cosmetics only if they don't interfere with
functionality.

	  Best Wishes,
	  spencer graves