[R] trellis.par.get without opening a device?

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Tue Apr 25 22:45:13 CEST 2006

Deepayan Sarkar <deepayan.sarkar <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > I am using the Deepayan's Sweave trick to set graphics parameters for all
> > graphs:
> >
> > ltheme = canonical.theme(color=TRUE)
> > sup = trellis.par.get("superpose.line")
> > ltheme$superpose.line$col = c('black',"red","blue","#e31111","green",
> > "gray")
>
> Why do you need to call trellis.par.get? I don't see you using 'sup'
> (maybe in the ... part), and I don't see why you would need to.

O, shame... you are right, the sup is totally nonsense. It's a relic from my
standard way to find out what's going on inside Sarkastic world of lattice
parameters. Someone volunteering to make show.settings() a self-completing
documentation whenever a new parameter comes in?

Thanks a lot. Mea stupid.

Dieter