[R] MacOSX package install problem: pkgs quadprog & tseries

Saptarshi Guha sapsi at pobox.com
Wed Apr 26 05:23:36 CEST 2006

Hi,
	I had the same problem while compiling RGL. This is what i did (from
http://wiki.urbanek.info/index.cgi?TigeR)
Edit these two files as root,

/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/bin/SHLIB
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/etc/Makeconf

and comment out all references to cc_dynamic (i didnt remove anything
else).
Should work after that.

Rgds
Saptarshi

Saptarshi Guha | sapsi at pobox.com | http://www.stat.purdue.edu/~sguha
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
  		-- Hunter S. Thompson