[R] lwd - Windows

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:56:51 CEST 2006

Dear Prof Brian Ripley

Thanks for replying to my question.  I am sorry but it is still not clear to
me if there is a way to handle an "intermediate" line width.  In my windows
system when I create a figure with 4 plots par(mfrow=c(2,2),lwd=1) the lines
look a bit too thin and using lwd=2 makes them look a bit too thick, and if
I use 1.5 it makes no difference. i.e

par(mfrow=c(2,2))
plot(sin,lwd=1)#Too thin
plot(sin,lwd=1.5)#Same as lwd=1