[R] Polygon-like interactive selection of plotted points

Florian Nigsch fn211 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 26 19:13:43 CEST 2006

[Please CC me for all replies, since I am not currently subscribed to
the list.]

Hi all,

I have the following problem/question: Imagine you have a two-
dimensional plot, and you want to select a number of points, around
which you could draw a polygon. The points of the polygon are defined
by clicking in the graphics window (locator()/identify()), all points
inside the polygon are returned as an object.

Is something like this already implemented?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Florian