[R] help in R

Anupam Tyagi Anupam.Tyagi at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:05:46 CEST 2006

Anamika Chaudhuri <canamika16 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
>   I cant understand where I am going wrong.Below is my code.I would really
> appreciate your help.

Dear Anamika, to improve your chances to get a response from this list, and to
help in people responde quickly and accurately to you, please run through your
code line-by-line and identify the line/lines where the problem is: even better
if you can broadly identify what the problem is. It will be difficult for
someone to replicate your programming problem, without having your dataset, and
knowing it's contents. Anupam.