[R] help

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Apr 27 09:41:13 CEST 2006

Hi

I agree with Dieter. I think you are probably looking for some
aggregation function (aggregate, tapply, by,...), but it is only a
guess.

Sometimes it help me to answer my questions myself before I actually
post it to Rhelp when I try to elaborate an example using artificial
simple data for others to understand what I am trying to do and how I
fail.

HTH
Petr