[R] gmane?

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:36:06 CEST 2006

They can be found here:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.announce
Announcements about the development of the R Project for Statistical
Computing and the availability of new code. (read-only)

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.deal
Learning Bayesian networks in R - the 'deal' package

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.debian
Discussion of the Debian port of the statistical software GNU R

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.devel
R language developers list

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.general
The `main' R mailing list, a language and environment for statistical
computing and graphics.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.geo
Discussion of geographical data in the statistical software GNU R

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.gr
R Special Interest Group on gRaphical models

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.gui
Discussion of the Graphical User Interface for the statistical software GNU R

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.mac
R Special Interest Group on Macintosh Development and Porting, both
for MacOS 8.6 - 9.x and MacOS X

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.r-metrics
Mailing list for discussions relating to use of GNU R in 'finance',
i.e. financial engineering, financial economics, empirical finance,
computational finance, ...