[R] Where do I find Cohen´s kappa???

ronggui ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 12:38:27 CEST 2006

kappa(base)   is used to Estimate the Condition Number,so it is NOT
what you want.

And several packages have function related to your question:
cohen.kappa(concord)    kappa reliability coefficient for nominal data
kappa2(irr)             Cohen's Kappa and weighted Kappa for two raters
ckappa(psy)             Cohen's Kappa for 2 raters
Kappa(vcd)              Cohen's Kappa and Weighted Kappa

Hope this helps:)

2006/4/29, jones christian <christian.jones at lycos.com>:
> Hello,
> I´m looking for a way to measure the goodness of fit of my model with Cohen´s Kappa (scaling between 0 and 1).
> The kappa function does not give the results I´m looking for. Heres the code:
> z<-glm(x~y,binomial)
> kappa(z, exact = T)
> Does anyone know more?
>
> many thanks