[R] Global setting for na.rm=TRUE

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Tue Aug 1 11:33:48 CEST 2006

Hello!

Is it possible to set na.rm=TRUE in a global way? I'am constantly
forgeting on this when performing analyses. I agree that one should
be carefull with this when developing some code, but not necesarilly
so in data analysis.

Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana     PhD student
Biotechnical Faculty        URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Zootechnical Department     mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                   tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale             fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia, Europe