[R] oodraw command line usage

Rick Bilonick rab at nauticom.net
Tue Aug 8 05:23:46 CEST 2006

I use R to create .eps graphics and then use oodraw to convert them
to .emf versions. (One reason I do this is that OOo tends to
re-size .eps files and I haven't found a way to stop it or change it
once the graph is resized. .emf files are not distorted by OOo -
fortunately.) I use a command like:

> oodraw filename.eps &

The gui opens and then I select .emf and do an export. I haven't found a
way to eliminate the gui and do everything from the command line. Is
this possible? I need to convert a large number of files and it would be
convenient to do it all from the command line. (I also note that I
sometimes get warning messages that OOo can't create .emf files - but
there is never a problem creating the .emf files.) I'm using the latest
version of OOo. I've looked at the arguments for oodraw and I don't see
any way to specify that I want a .emf file as an output.

Rick B.