[R] Call for Beta Testers: R+ (read R plus) for Solaris and Linux:

jen at xlsolutions-corp.com jen at xlsolutions-corp.com
Tue Aug 8 17:21:11 CEST 2006

Code-named R+Team, our commercially supported R group is looking for
beta testers for R+ on  Solaris and R+ on Linux. We'd love to get your
feedback for our  R+Professional version that has additional
funcationalities for enterprise support.

The sooner we get your feedback and inputs, the faster we'll make
changes for the final release!

To participate in our beta test program, please email
dsmith at xlsolutions-corp.com or go online
www.xlsolutions-corp.com/contact.htm

The windows (Vista) version of R+ is also into development with a great
graphical user interface, and we'll be calling for beta testers this
fall or after Vista release. If you want to beta test the vista
version, please email Jennifer McDonald, jen at xlsolutions-corp.com.

We look forward to hearing your comments and inputs on R+ ... please
feel free to suggest a final name for our commercially supported R.

Drew Smith
R+ Group Manager
206 686 1578
dsmith at xlsolutions-corp.com