[R] scaling constant in optim("L-BFGS-B")

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Aug 9 15:10:14 CEST 2006

maybe it would be better to scale the parameters (using 'parscale')
instead of NLL.

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm